Wednesday 26 October 2022

Dimensional art-journal cover by Karla Neira

Hi, I'm Karla Neira from Lima - Peru. I am very excited to present my first work for the Finnanbair team.


I was inspired by the fabulous products that Finnanbair offers us, this time I worked on the cover of an Art Journal, I used different ingredients, the base color I chose is blue, I selected some pieces of moldings to make my composition, and as pigments I worked with Blue Effect Patina, mixed with Impasto Blue, then used Liquid Acrylics to accentuate the different shades of blue, finally finished with Wax and Metallic Flake.




I loved flying with my imagination and playing with these magnificent ingredients. It's like cooking MixedMedia and adding a little salt and pepper to it. I hope you enjoy the experience.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...