Wednesday 5 January 2022

Ready for creative 2022 by Katja Joulak

Hello dear mixed media lovers

Today I have a very special canvas for you. It is a Mixed Media Canvas that will get me ready for being creative in 2022. In this canvas, I leave the year 2021 and I prepare myself for a new year with happiness, adventure and creativity.



In the background, I have used the stencil, ghostwriter and it stands for what I leave and some more texture with scraps of paper and lace.  My photo is to the future and wings symbolise that I can go where ever  I want. For colours I have used metallic paints, Liquid Acrylics and Sparks.





For extra details, there is microbeads and glitter.

There is a video tutorial for you. Welcome to watch.


Xoxo Katja


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...