Friday 28 January 2022

Colorful ball by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you how I made an interesting decoration out of a tin can and a light bulb.






I covered the can with Black Heavy Gesso. Then I assembled a composition of decorative elements. I used Mechanicals, shells, Vintage Art Pebbles, a branch with berries. I also used clay stars that I made with molds from Finnabair. I glued the decor with a Heavy Body Gel. After the gel had dried, I covered everything with Clear Gesso.









Next, I applied layers of paint. For the first layer I used Liquid Acrylic, for the second I used Metallique paint and Sparks. At the end I added some Waxes.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...