Monday 10 January 2022

January 2022 Art Recipe

Hello friends,

January is usually a snowy month, but we would like to focus in this month Art Recipe on beautiful colours of sunset, the city at night, a bit mysterious, but also cosy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Our new visual moodboard consists of:

- 4 products to choose from - they are shown on the right

- colour palette - right next to the products and each colour has their own circle

- and visual inspiration in a form of several beautiful images.

It is easy to remember - things in circles are the core of the challenge (colours and products) and things in squares/rectangles are only a visual inspiration to help you get creative juices flowing.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning you are entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

____________________________________________________________________________

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of a colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Products to choose from:

Mica Powder

Fantasy Texture Paste

Pebbles

Liquid Acrylic

The colours: coral, turquoise, navy blue

If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till February, 12th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.

________________________________________________________________________


Inspiration from our team:


Hello crafty friends!
The Gorgeous January's Moodboard inspired me to create a Boho style project. I find the Woodland Ferns the perfect elements to create hanging Feathers, I just love the way it looks.  



The embroidery background was tinted with the Nude Liquid Acrylic paint, I have used Mica Powders to colour the Art Pebbles, chipboards and others, the Anemone and Coral set to paint resin leaves and Metal flowers and Gold Amber Metalique paint to colour the Metal Ferns and Leaf.







Looking forward to seeing your creations this month!
Xoxo

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:






Hello!
Today I would like to share this little Diaorama I made inspired by this months Art Recipe!


To create my composition I used a lot of different Finnabair Mechanicals, mainly little leftover bits from different packs, some gear moulds for the base as well as some little charms I saved from old Jewellery.



I used Liquid Acrylics in Prussian blue to colour in my composition, then brushed on some Mica powders over it and the outside of the egg.


I painted the outside of the egg with Fantasy Texture paints so the mica powder had a lot of places to stick in.





I also used liquid acrylic paints in Nude and Coral on the backs of Clear Art Pebbles to add my little pops of colour, also of course inspired by the moodboard.
Iveta x

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





Hello, friends!
This month's mood board inspired me to create a space-themed canvas.
I covered the base with Black Heavy Gesso. Then I mixed the 3D Gloss Gel with the Mica Powder of different colours. I applied the gel using stencils from Finnabair. Then I added mother-of-pearl spray, embossing powder, waxes and ink to the background.


As a decoration, I used a chipboard, clay figurines and some Mechanicals. I made clay figurines using moulds from Finnabair. I covered the decor with Black Heavy Gesso and painted it with sprays and waxes.




I put together a layered composition. I glued the decor using Heavy Body Gel. After the gel was dry, I added some Blue Rust Effect Paste to get a more grungy effect.





At the very end, I added accents in the form of Glass Beads, Mica Flakes flakes and Glass Glitter. I pasted the accents with a Soft Gloss Gel. 



Friends, I will be waiting for your work this month. I wish you all inspiration.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




Amazing colour combination! Very inspiring. Prompted me to create a multi-format mix of media tags.







Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and 2 products from 4 listed at the beginning of this blog post

2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave the information on where to find them on your project in the description on your blog

3. Enter using Inlinkz below.

Challenge will be closed on February, 12th. The lucky winner will be announced by the end of February.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...