Monday 24 January 2022

Carefree times by Olga Sępkowska

I guess it has happened to everyone at a young age to get a little riled up by an adult. When something unexpected happened during a fun game. A vase fell down, a flower overturned or a window pane didn't magically disappear when a ball flew towards it. The photo of this little girl reminded me of those carefree moments, so I decided to choose her as the focal point of my creation, with some serious, grown-up people behind her.

I decided to use broken sunglasses in the project. I covered them with black gesso, then added some colour and finally put some crackle paste on them to get a nice effect. They also fit the concept of mischief this young lady could be involved with. 


I covered the cardboard and the casts with black gesso. This way I could easily paint and splash water on the embellishments without worrying about damaging it. I chose metallic paints, liquid acrylics and rust paste. Everything together gave a nice, old-fashioned effect.

I warmly invite you to watch how my project was created:


Hugs! 

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...