Monday 3 January 2022

Fly me to the moon by Kasia Salmanowicz

Fly me to the moon... we are starting the new year, I hope it will be creative as well. The words of this song are still stuck in my head so I thought it was a good time to do a project inspired by those words. And what's better than the Finnabair moulds with beautiful stars and moon? These moulds offer so many possibilities. To these metal accessories, of which Finnabair has a lot.

As a base, I used a star shape made of HDF material, which I painted with white gesso.

Then I used one of the stencils with gold coloured Jewel Paste. The effect is guaranteed. See for yourself in the video tutorial how beautiful it shines;)





I glued all the elements to it with Heavy Body Gel. I used liquid acrylic for colouring. Finally, to add a magical glow, I used a paste with flecks of shiny foil. It is true that the pastes from this series are completely unique:))

I invite you to watch the tutorial and wish you a Happy New Year! A lot of health and creativity,


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...