Wednesday 12 January 2022

Deer lantern by Anat Weksler

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat Here! I'm back today to share my new project and video Tutorial, altering an HDF lantern.

I wanted to create a dramatic piece that be noticed immediately in every room it is put in. Guided by this idea I have chosen to work with my favourite Rust Set together with Liquid Acrylic "hot" colours.








As you probably noticed I love the texture, in this video you will see I spend the major time in creating the desired textured surface. The element's role,  in this project, is to complete the look of the work on the Lantern base. 

Watch the step by step video tutorial here: 

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW your photography is amazing. Love what you have done with this piece and the rust is fabulous xx Thank you xx

mamablitger said...

Hello Anat
What a fabulous lanterne you created. I admire the texture you made and the embellishment items. Amazing colors too ! I love the result . Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and for producing a great video. It was such a lively way to find inspiration.
Can I ask you where you bought the HDF lanterne ?? Please share info on this ..
Hugs from Spain
( Monica: mamablitger@hotmail.com )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...