Friday 7 January 2022

Festive altered packaging by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello dear friends! It’s Anastasia here with a new project and video tutorial. The recycling and altered projects are some of my favourites, so I've altered again the packaging of Finnabair metal embellishments. 

I made mixed media tag-shaker using gears - I gathered them from Large Gears, Grungy Frames, Mechanica moulds, paper die-cut elements, metal embellishments, chain pieces and a lot of various sequins.


I coloured almost all the decorative elements with Black Gesso, then added Steampunk Copper metallic acrylic paint and after completely dry I applied Rich Copper Metallic Wax.

I used Sage Leaves Matte Wax for Christmas Tree and Rose Gold and Burgundy waxes for double layer Christmas Tree ornaments. I glued two parts of the tag with 3D gel. The decorative elements were glued to the base with Heavy Body Gel.


In the end, I applied Copper Metal Flakes to the edges of the tag, glued a nice handle and added the 7 Dots Studio sticker on top.

Here is a video tutorial, I hope you will enjoy it.



Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...