Monday 5 July 2021

Wall Effect with Matte Waxes on a Gift Box by Katja Joulak

Hello dear mixed media lovers!

Old outdoors walls that have been washed by sun, rain and weather are so beautiful. Love how weather and nature can make naturally washed walls. And just these walls are my inspiration for my gift box. My gift box has texture that I have mixed with Texture Powder and the powder is just great because you can decide by yourself how thick you want the paste to be. To create extra touch there are some metallic flake in gold. For colors I have use waxes. Yes, matte waxes to create the washed look. 



 There is a video tutorial for you!



Thank you for stopping by.

Xoxo Katja



List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...