Wednesday 14 July 2021

Do what you love by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Among summer heat I wanted to make something breezy and icy. That way I’ve created wooden based panel – Freshness using liquid acrylics, different texture pastes and new moulds. 

Firstly I’ve applied randomly Sand paste to create a texture and after drying painted it with liquid acrylics.

Then I’ve added Crackle paste and Texture Fantasy Paste from Junkyard set.


All the chipboard and moulds I’ve painted with liquid acrylics and covered finally with Titanium White liquid acrylic paint.


Then I’ve tinted all the elements with Patina Blue Metallique paint mixed with White Gesso and added splashes.

Finally to give a beautiful shimmer I’ve added fabulous Golden Dragon and Mermaid Effect pastes. 

Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga 



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...