Wednesday 7 July 2021

Unique panel by Anat Weksler

 Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat Here! I'm back today to share my new project and video Tutorial – Unique Panel with a Message: Don't apologize for who you are!


This time I've chosen a crazy base to work on. It was the lid of a wooden box that have broken and which I decided to bring back together in a different form.



For the important message on the sticker I wanted to create a dramatic scene, guided by this idea I have chosen the colors and elements. 




I hope you like my project and will enjoy watching the step by step  video!

Watch the step by step video tutorial below: 



Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!

Thanks for stopping by!!

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...