Wednesday 21 July 2021

Sweet dreams Little one by Iveta Ziedina

Hello my friends!

Today’s inspiration project was very much inspired by my dear crafty friends and of course my greatest accomplishment - my son.

I’ve been wanting to make something with this little metal base for a while, but I was waiting for the right idea to come.



I’ve been seeing a lot of my friends make amazing projects that use little bottle lights, so that’s where I got the idea of the lights from.

Of course, the colours, the stars and moons, the could theme was very much inspired by my son. His bedroom already has a lot of stars, and I mean stars EVERYWHERE, so I just couldn’t help myself making another thing to put in his bedroom with the whole dreamy, starry night theme..

The Stars and Moons mould, sparks paints, glitters and snowflake paste go together so well, perfect for a starry themed project.


So today I want to leave you with the idea of drawing inspiration from those closest to you. Your friends, family, whoever those people are, think of something that you love about them, and turn it in to art. Your own Interpretation of gratitude for having them in your life.

Lots of love,

Iveta xxx

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...