Friday 9 July 2021

Steampunk fish by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi creative friends! Anastasia is here. My today’s work is about amazing combination of Opal Magic with Matte and Metallic waxes. And also, this is about my love to patina.



I’ve created steampunk fish using parts of cardboard, various moulds and metal embellishments. The first layer I’ve applied was Black Gesso which made Blu-Green Opal Magic paint brighter. Then I’ve added mix of Chocolate Impasto paint with Hazelnut Metallic paint and after that I started working with waxes.


I’ve used Rich Copper Antique brilliance as a main color for all details. To get patina effect I’ve applied my favorite Patina Green and Charcoal Black matte waxes on some areas. For a final accent, I added Aged Brass Metallic Wax.




More details of creative process you will find in video tutorial:


Hugs, Anastasia(aka Nastyalena)


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...