Friday 2 July 2021

Vintage ATC series by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hi,

today I decided to do Junk ATC. Vintage atmosphere, lace, fragments of an old book, scraps of scrapbooking paper, metal hearts ... Something that I usually find in my drawers. Something that I do not throw away and I’m sure that I can always use it in my projects.

My three cards are very similar to each other, although they are all different. I don't know if you like to do ATC and exchange them with others? I know people who create ATC and use them only as decorations presented in the set. Everyone likes something different;)) I, however, more and more often reach for just such a creative form.


 On the base I stuck scrapbooking paper from 7 Dots Studio and pieces of the book alternately. Later, tulle, fragments of decorative fabric, lace, white crumpled tissue paper. I also found colored sticks and moulds from Finnabair. I love these little frames, they are just cute, and they were perfect for such a small form. Additionally, glossy paint sparks and liquid acrylic paint.


I love the color of brown and white, so such colors suited my ATC perfectly. I invite you to a video tutorial in which you will see how my cards were made.

Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

1 comment:

Bsavagehere said...

I love the soft, romantic look of these and your video is very helpful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...