Monday 12 July 2021

Be in the moment by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you a small canvas. For the centerpiece, I took a photograph with birds. It was the inspiration for the color palette of my work.

At the very beginning of creating the background, I applied a Plaster Paste and White Crackle Paste to the canvas. Then, through the stencil from Finnabair, I applied the White Sand Paste, having previously mixed it with Texture Powder. When all the pastes were well dry I added color using Liquid Acrylics, Metallique paint, stamps and splashes.




As a decoration, I used flowers from Prima Marketing, Mechanicals from Finnabair and a chipboard, which I covered with Liquid Acrylics, Metallique paints and waxes. From these elements, I put together a multi-layered composition. At the very end, I added some accents: sequins, beads and glitter. I pasted the accents with Soft Gloss Gel.





You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could hang it in my home! xx, Autumn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...