Monday 7 June 2021

Sea depths by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi creative friends! Anastasia here with sea mood. I decorated wooden plank with Finnabair moulds, paints and waxes for your inspiration.

The sea depths always attract with their secrets. Who knows what they are hiding! My new project is a fantasy about it.



 I've used different paints and waxes to paint decorative elements. At first, I've used Impasto Paints - Blue Manor and Dark Chocolate, then I've added Acrylic Paints - Prussian Blue, Carmine, Burnt Sienna, and Metallique paint Amethyst, and after that waxes - Sage Leaves, Patina Green, White Gold and Aged Brass.


I've also used for my composition natural elements and rusty ones - beautiful Mechanicals and real rusty nail that I found some times ago. As a final touch I've added glitter and microbeads.


Here is video tutorial, hope it will be interesting.

I wish you a lot of inspiration and wonderful summer!

Hugs, Anastasia(aka Nastyalena) 

1 comment:

Ula H. said...

Amazing work !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...