Wednesday 9 June 2021

Outside the box by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!

It's Anat Here! I'm here today to share my new project and video Tutorial – an altered Wooden Box Which I named "Outside the Box".

 


I've created a bit different project. It is a bright-grungy Box, you might be wondering how come it is bright and Grungy at the same time, well that's how I see it LOL


Again I'm playing with Rust effects, this time I achieved it by using only Liquid Acrylic paints. No Rust paste was used here. For lots of texture I added Joint Tape, which I adore, White Crackle Paste and the fabulous Crushed Ice Effect paste.


Watching the video you will notice that after playing with the paints the look on the lid isn't that nice, but right after the next step all embellishments and details came to life. So if it happens to you, don't feel discouraged, you are in the right path! 


I hope you like my project as much as I do and will enjoy watching the step by step video!



Watch the video tutorial here: 

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your crafting time!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...