Friday 4 June 2021

Grungy and Rusty Frame on a Album Cover by Katja Joulak

 Hello mixed media lovers!

Today I have a beautiful mould – The Grungy Frame set has a lovely big frame. The frame is my focal point. On the top I have beautiful Patina Effect Paste and the frame also needed some Rust effect paste for contrast. Some chipboard and different metallic embellishments around it. The best way to attach my embellishment is with Heavy Body Gel. To give my project the final finish I have Liquid acrylic paint in the background and for extra fine details I have sprinkled Micro beads on som places.





Here comes a video tutorial for you! 


Thank you for watching.

See you, Xoxo Katja


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...