Wednesday 16 June 2021

Choose to shine by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

It`s time for me to inspire you and create.

This time I choose to alter a brush. Not small one like I did a year ago, this time I wanted to alter big 4 inch brush. When you alter a bigger brush you have a lot more space to cover and embellish. So it was nice to try this out for a first time. 



And I can tell that I will alter more in the future, because I enjoyed creating this one.



Pink and gold is classic combo so as a first attempt for this large brush it was a good idea. 



This large piece of chipboard from Finn`s latest release was the perfect shape to fit my alteration. And adding small bits and accents here and there made my composition complete.


I want to try and make darker brush and one more in white too. It is a bit addictive, I can tell you that much. So expect more of these beauties in the future. 


Here is video tutorial for my altered brush:

Martina


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...