Tuesday 22 June 2021

To the moon and back by Iveta Ziedina

Hello my friends!

I don’t know about you, but I have officially reached the stage of the year where I am starting to miss winter festivities and I can’t wait to start getting ready for the holiday season!



So, this project is very much inspired by just that. That odd thing that us humans do, miss summer when it’s winter and miss winter holidays in the heat of the summer.



I must say, I do mainly miss the festivities, lights, pretty decorations and the festive spirit, way more so than the weather hehe.

In fact, If I could have winter festivities in summer, it would be the perfect combination for me!




So I leave you with this project today, and after all, us crafters really do know, that no matter how soon you start getting ready for the holidays, it’s

NEVER too early!


Lots of love,

Iveta xxx

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...