Friday 1 March 2019

Vintage canvas by Kasia Bogatko

Hello,
Today I have a feminine vintage project for you. I decided to use large amount of embellishments and flowers. I placed the composition on a round base, which I decorated with a Passiflora stencil. I made the pattern using 3d matte gel, and after drying, I painted everything with black gesso. Art Alchemy Sparks paints look great on such a surface and their colours bring out a beautiful, flourish shapes. To emphasize all these patterns I also used several colors of waxes.


I wanted to make the central part of the project highly exposed, so I hid a lot of tiny twigs behind it. Among them I put paper flowers and those made of resin, from the new moulds that I covered with black gesso and highlighted with waxes.






I complemented my composition with butterflies and dragonflies from the "Dare to Dream" stamp set. I stamped them on the paper and cut out, additionally making a tiny butterfly body and antennae with a thin wire. I wanted this artwork to be feminine and flowered, and despite the dark background - cheerful and Spring. I hope I succeeded and you like it.







I made a video for you - so feel inspired.



Thank you and have a nice day!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...