Thursday 7 March 2019

For the Record - altered vinyl record - by Finnabair

Hi my friends, how are you?
Finally I'm closer and closer to the moment when I can reveal some of the secrets I was working on in the meantime... do you know what they are? If you think new CLASSES - you are right!

In the next weeks I will be revealing new projects I'm starting teaching this year - all based on the fun and exciting mixed-media techniques I love to play with, on the range of my favourite products and of course - new, inspiring ideas! I hope you are excited - because I am!

Buy the way - if you'd like to check my classes schedule for the coming months - follow this link to my "In-person Classes" tab of the blog - maybe I'm closer to you than you think?

The first class I'd like to share is based on the project which I've made for the display during Creativation 2019 in Phoenix - but it has a bit unexpected twist. I've used a real vinyl record as my base!
What do you think about this mix?
We've got a whole range of ideas and effects here - starting with beautiful shiny textures, going through dimensional layers build on natural sticks, metal embellishments, elements made with my new moulds... and more!
In this project your imagination is the limit!
You can bring your own photo and try dimensional mixed-media techniques on a bit unusual surface - vinyl record - to create unique, rich and sparkly composition tased on Art Extravagance Pastes, Art Basics Gesso and Gels and a lot of embellishments including natural materials and elements created with moulds.
During the class you will work on high-quality products from my mixed-media range including Mica Powders, Glitters and Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paints to work with the colour palette of your choice. This is a perfect chance to create a beautiful, eye-catching project and learn a lot about new range of products from my collection!
As always - we will build our projects step-by-step and and you will see that presented techniques are very versatile and be easily used on many other projects such as collage or scrapbooking layouts.
I'll share my experience with you and try to give you plenty of information about tools and products used... sounds interesting?
Check where you can join my classes - here! This class is already conferment for South Africa, Estonia and The Netherlands... but more locations is coming son!

Sending you a huge hug - and stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...