Friday 29 March 2019

Holder by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hi friends! Here is Svetlana Lipnitskaya. Today I will show how to make a spectacular holder for papers from an old cardboard. 



As a first step I covered my cardboard with white gesso. Then I glued the figures and again covered everything with white gesso. Liquid acrylic paints made my project perfectly aged! Then using waxes I highlighted some details. A piece of wire helped me to secure the paper clip. It turned out very impressive!








The waxes look great on my antique holder, like they were excavated in the desert and this thing was found in the sand. Or maybe it was the excavations of an ancient city?



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Debbie Gaetz said...

I love your project. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...