Wednesday 20 March 2019

Art Recipe - March 2019

Hello friends!
Today we have for you a kind of surprise :) We know, that you have loved our Art Recipe series published originally on Prima Marketing blog. You have always found it inspiring and interesting. So we thought, that you might be happy if we turn our monthly inspiration into regular monthly challenge available on our blog :) And today we have the very first Art Recipe challenge! Isn't it exciting?! Yay!!!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour pallete and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of March Art Recipe:
vintage shades of gold, rusty, brown with pinks and greens

Products:
Art Basics: Clear Gesso
Art Alchemy - Metallique Waxes
Art Ingredients - Mini Art Stones
Art Extravagance - Icing Paste 



If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till Apil, 19th. The winner will  be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.



Inspiration from our team



I have made a memoryboard with an old almanac, brush and book spine.








There are always some items that you want to keep, and here with details in gold and rusty effects.



Hello dear friends!
I am incredibly glad to take part in this art recipe. And discover a new adventure for you!
I made a canvas with dried flowers. Have you wondered where and how to apply Clear Gesso? I decided to try to cover them with dry flowers. And my experiment was a success!


In the background I added Icing paste through a stencil. A sprinkled also some mini Art Stones, but then they disappeared in the shimmer of glitter)) And in the end I added a bit of wax. Mmm, how I love these final touches!











I hope you liked our recipe, and you will also try to do something new and interesting for yourself!






I'm so happy and excited that Art recipes are turning into challenges! When I was not yet part of this amazing Creative team I used to do "oooh's" and "aaaah's" each time I saw new Art Recipes published. I often went to the older Art Recipes for the inspiration. I love to take part in monthly Art Recipes and I'm sure this challenges will inspire you all so much! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations! 

This month we are playing with clear gesso, mini art stones, metallique waxes and icing pastes and we are creating in Vintage style and color scheme. So I decided to go all Vintage. 









I altered an old, empty tin left from my paints in tubes and I've hidden an altered Vintage handmirror inside. I used shades of light brown, gold and rose gold. For giving a bit extra interest to my tin I dressed it into new Finnabair Decorative tissue paper. I hope you'll like my project and be inspired by it!

Enjoy your day! Hugs, Aleksandra





I used Clear Gesso for my background .
When everything was dry, I added more texture with Antique Gold Icing Paste.



I also used  Indian Pink Metallique Wax to highlight details.







To finish my project I just had to use my favorite Mini Art Stones mixed with White Heay Gesso.




How To Enter?

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.

Challenge will be closed on April 13th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of April.

We hope you feel inspired and we are waiting for your projects impatiently :)




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

Jenn White said...

Great art everyone! What a fun idea! I love challenges! *☆♡☆*

The Enticing Creation said...

Wow....such a amazing challenge,and it's never better would be a GDT of Finnabair...would love to play😍😍very excited

Hugs
Rituparna

Rumi said...

I could not finish in time. Attached is my project nonetheless ;-)
https://rumiscrapbook.blogspot.com/2019/04/timeless-beauty.html

Rumi said...

Beautiful Creations. I could not finish mine on time. Please check it out in https://rumiscrapbook.blogspot.com/2019/04/timeless-beauty.html

Unknown said...

Wondered who won

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...