Wednesday 27 February 2019

Artist Bag by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hello dears! Today I am with you, Svetlana Lipnitskaya and I will show you how I decorated the bag!



I have an artist bag. It has a lot of pockets, a convenient tablet and some special cells where you can place a lot of brushes and pencils. But it's dull brown. I wanted to make the bag beautiful, but that it remained functional and can be worn in any weather on the street. 





First, using transparent gesso I covered that part of the bag that I wanted to decorate. Then using stencils I applied the ice paste and new paste with nuggets of gold. I covered Chipboard with some paste with the effect of rust. I glued all metal decors, chipboard pieces and melange with heavy body gel. It glued everything perfectly! It is impossible to tear off! 












So that the rain could not make my decorative elements on the bag wet, I covered everything with 3D gloss gel. It will protect the decor from moisture and dirt. Then I applied the waxes in a chaotic manner - it gave the bag a vintage and aged look. I hope my bag inspired you and you are already thinking about your project :) Give a second life to your old favorite bag!
Have a nice day!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


2 comments:

Quirky Shepherd said...

Great project and practical too x

Unknown said...

Beautiful bag! Love it- very inspirational!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...