Monday 18 March 2019

Art is the answer by Olga Bielska

Hello firends :)
Olga Bielska here with new March project that includes amazing new launched Finnabair products. 
This time I created for you a mixed media tag.


You can see the making of in my tutorial.



I started my work with the application of 3D Matte Gel on the base. Then I glued Musica Tissue Paper.





I have used here also one of the stencils and beautiful White Gold Icing Paste.



To create this composition, I used chipboard pieces, resin casts, paper elements and metal embellishments.



I used Rust Effect Paste to color the chipboard pieces.



I added a little bit of green color using Emerald Liquid Acrylic.

Finally, I added some white accents applying Gesso White.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

FABULOUS! THX for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...