Friday 15 March 2019

Timeglass Journey by Riddhi Jani

The most important things are the hardest things to say. 
They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.
I'm not a big fan of psychoanalysis: I think if you have mental problems what you need are good pills. But I do think that if you have thinks that bother you, Things that are unresolved, The more that you talk about them with your own, Write about them to flow it out, The less serious they become. 
-Stephen King

Today my project is dedicated to Timeglass Journey of a girl, who is made of courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent and guts. However she is living her life for others happiness and choices. Not because she is not capable to live her own one, but she chose to live for others.

Have a look on the project:




















And here is my video:





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...