Friday 8 March 2019

The smell of rain by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my inspiration for this month - a mixed media layout!
Yes, it's time for fantasy layout and mystic mood :))


In this work, I combined all my favorite techniques and materials. This is a terrific paper from 7 Dots Studio, and my favorite Paper Paste. Oh, what a wonderful texture it gives !!! And if you add Acrylic Paints and water... and a little acrylic sheet. By the way, new Liquid Acrylic works  just incredibly with transparent materials. This wow! stained-glass effect just fascinates me!




I also have new stamps from Finnabair. Oh, I'm in love with the "Old Paper Work" set! Very thin print, that looks just great!








I have prepared a video tutorial for you on how to make this canvas. I hope you enjoy viewing!



Be happy with your art!

Best regards,
Juliya Tirskaya


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Uroo Creations said...

Wonderful....love each detail...xoxoxo
Thanks so much for inspiring..xoxoxo

Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

Kim Collister Studio said...

Gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...