Monday 25 March 2019

Find yourself by Bipasha K

Hello crafters,

Today I want to share with you a mixed media canvas art with the beautiful amalgamation of Finnabair's latest release of metals, stamps, liquid acrylics and tissue paper. I started with a white gesso-ed canvas and stuck down torn pieces of the tissue paper with soft gel which acts as an excellent adhesive here. I added some white gesso with dry brushing technique to remove any harsh visible outlines of the tissue paper.





Then I added beautiful detailed stencil pattern with a mix of light paste and liquid acrylics. These acrylics are an absolute must haves with their beautiful shades and adjustable consistency. I fussy cut out some stamped patterns and randomly added some stamped impressions. Finally I layered the elements with beautiful rusted and patina metals to coordinate the scene.











Here is a video showing the process.



The possibilities of these mediums and pastes when combined, are limitless. I hope you are inspired to create your own altered project with these beautiful paints and acrylics.

Happy crafting!
Bipasha


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...