Friday 22 March 2019

Your story matters by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hi my dear Finnabair friends. It's been such a long long time since I last altered a brush., that I realy wanted to play with it. One giant brush was sitting in my drawer, waiting for me to take time to alter it. So this time, I decided to go with this project.





I wanted to create a soft, a bit frozen look, so I decided to work with Texture Fantasy pastes that fit perfectly into this frame - "Old Walls" Rust effect pastes. I love their subtle colors!





I dry-brushed my paintbrush with a bit of a white gesso and applied some Graphite and Paper Texture paste on top. Then I started applying colors, going from darkest to the lightest - green, soft blue and cream. I embellished everything with lots of chipboards, paper cut elements and metal embellishments from Mechanicals collection. I colored them with Art Alchemy colors - Mettalique Light Patina and Sparks Magical Pond and added a bit Powder blue rust paste on top. I also played with some stamps from Finnabair's new collection to create more rich composition. For the finishing touch I couldn't resist to add some white splashes of paint.





You can follow my tutorial on Finnabair youtube channel, so you'll better understand the proccess



I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today and I'm looking forward seeing you next time!
Thank you for taking time and stoping by. Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Aleksandra


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...