Friday 19 October 2018

Vintage layout by Olga

Hi, it's Olga here! This is my first inspiration for Finnabair Creative Team.
I am very excited and happy because I'm here and my dream came true.
For my first post I created a vintage layout for you.



You can see all whole process in my tutorial.



I used 7 Dots Studio’s “Hazy Days” collection.


I began with using Clear Gesso as a primer to protect the paper. Then I applied Paper Paste and Royal Blue Rust Effect Paste through the stencils. I love this Rust Effect Paste. It has such a beautiful color and at the same time it creates a great texture of work. It can be used in all kinds of projects, it fits everywhere.


To create this composition, I used chipboard pieces, resin casts, lace, paper elements and metal embellishments. 3D Gloss Gel helped me to stick Art Stones.


I used Art Alchemy Sparks Unicorn's Hair to color the chipboard pieces. With the same paint, after adding a little water, I painted Art Stones and elements of the composition here and there. Then I added some stamping.


Finally, I added some white accents applying Gesso White with a sponge. With the Burnt Sienna Rust Effect Paste, I highlighted some details on my layout.

I really hope that I was able to inspire you!
Have a great day, Olga.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...