Friday 26 October 2018

Two projects by Riddhi Janni

Hello everyone,
This is Riddhi. I'm so happy and honoured to be in such an amazing team. This is really a dream came true for me. Thanks Is really a small word to show the feelings deep inside my heart for Finnabair and Tusia.

I'm sharing 2 projects today. One is a pure inspiration and the another one comes along with tutorial.

Let me tell you something about my canvas "Walk Through Your Path". 


Here in this project you can see five photos showing different types of road or we can say walking space. I believe that in our life also, we have to walk through many different kinds of paths. It can be good path, normal path, worst path, etc. But if we have faith to do something good in our life, eventually we are going to get a better way for our life going through different kinds of paths. It means we all will get the desired path and destination someday. We just have to go through it with a whole heart, energy and possibilities of completion with hard work. I hope you all like this canvas and thought.





I made this canvas with lots of Finnabair goodies. Heart locket by Finnabair is representing the feelings which we hold during our journey into our heart.





I wanted to try shades of blue so I used Impasto Cobalt and Impasto Bottle Green which give super coverage. I love to use Impasto paints. If you guys want to learn more about Impasto, you can visit Finnabair Facebook Page. She made a fabulous video for it. I'm so sure after watching this video you will get all the answers regarding this.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



Here is my second project which is Layout "Magic In Eyes".



In this Layout you will see the main theme - different shapes of glass. These glass items are different in nature. But the object behind the glass stays the same. Because of glass' own nature we can see how it changes the shape of an object, when it is filled with water. Just like us - we all have different, precious eyes by grace of God. But not everyone have the power to see beyond the normal view. I told Anna many times, that I can see Magic in her eyes. It is so pure and I can see her soul through it - a pure soul full of positive thoughts and love. Even if I didn't meet her, still I can feel it by her eyes.  So this layout is dedicated to all the people who have the eyes full of magic.






In this layout I used lots of art ingredients by my favorite Finnabair Brand. If you would like to see how I created this layout, here is my video. I Hope you will enjoy it.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Riddhi thank you for sharing your two awesome projects. My gosh .... what a lot of fabulous texture and fantastic colors. You did a great job on both probects. I also enjoyed watching your video. Thank you for taking time to film a video tutorial too.
Hugs from Monica 💕😍💕
Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...