Monday 8 October 2018

Golden sunset by Juliya

Hello there, lovely creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you an autumn inspiration - a mixed media canvas with new Art Extravagance Icing Paste and Plaster Paste.


I really like newest edition of pastes, because I get to play with new products. One cannot decide what way of using them is the most enjoyable. Each time, I play with new pastes, I try to use them in new way, and that brings me so much joy! 


I tried to combine two pastes different in texture in the background.


I applied Icing Paste - Red Amber, I dried it and then I applied a layer of Plaster Paste



Along the edge I made a pattern of leaf prints. To do this, choose leaves with large veins. When everything is dry, all you have to do is to assemble the decor and paint the work.







I have prepared a video tutorial for you - how to make such a background. I hope you enjoy viewing!


Autumn is magical time. The time when it gets dark early and garlands light up the garden. In the evening I often sit with a book on my knees. Sunsets are like watercolor paintings with navy blue as a background for trees bathed in golden sunlight.
I love this time of a year. It always brings peace and strength for the whole next year. I wish you to recharge the energy during this autumn so that it will be enough for you for the whole year. And so that the garland of your inspiration never ends!

Happy autumn!



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...