Friday 12 October 2018

Create Art by Katja

Hi, dear creative people! Katja, here and I am so happy to take part in this amazing creative team. Pure happiness!! And I can't wait to share inspiration with you!!  Thank you Anna, for believing in me.

This time I want to share a little bit of myself. I like to create in teal, but here I have challenged myself. I want to encourage you, to try new things and don´t be afraid of new things. So here I used Green Apple, Pumpkin and Lemon Peel colours. I had to step outside my comfort zone. So I started by painting my background with adorable colors of  Impasto Paint.


When I create I also like contrast. Here we have matte finish of the Impasto against glittery and shiny effect of Sparks. Even more shiny when you spray the paint with water. I have painted embellishments with  Rust Effect Paste to create even more contrast.









I have made a video for you. You are more then welcome to watch it!




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

1 comment:

na.olsen said...

I love this idea using a round puzzle shape .The colors go so nicely together ! Thank you for sharing !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...