Wednesday 3 October 2018

new Creative Team

Hi again my dear, creative friends... the long-awaited day has finally come!
We got so many beautiful, inspiring applications from you our choice was almost impossible to do, but after a longer discussion - here it is: official Finnabair Creative Team reveal!

Before I will let you see the faces of the new team, please be a tiny bit more patient! Let's say a huge thank you to these 4 wonderful Artists who shared their Art on this blog and never stopped inspiring us all.
Dear Friends, a huge round of applause to:

When you click on their names above, you will be able to see all the beautiful posts with Art they created for the Team and enjoy them once again!


Choosing a new team is always a hard job but it also seems to be harder year after year. We were showered with emails from all over the place - and they were truly moving, beautiful, sometimes really mindblowing! Old friends, new faces, so many dreamers passionate about mixed-media and willing to share their talent with the world ...  I feel so blessed I'm surrounded with so generous, open-hearted, talented people who are ready to support me as a brand and spread the love for art. I can't express how important it is for me - thank you!
Also - thank you for all your kind words for me and my Team - this really means the world to us and give us the energy to inspire you even more!
And narrowing down the list was extremely stressful and seemed impossible. I had to make a lot of choices and they were not the easy ones! The important thing is: you don't know all the reasons behind our decisions - some of them may be really surprising for you, so please please don't give up! Perhaps the next term will be yours! Keep dreaming!

Now, let's congratulate to our new Creative Team (drumroll) - here they are!




1. From? Born in Finland but have lived in Sweden all my life.
2. There is always a cup of coffee on my table with all my brushes and palette knives.
3. I am a big fan of teal in any shades. Teal with brown to create a vintage feeling.
4. Favorites creations are often rusty and grungy. Like to mix rusty with a bit shabby feeling. I like contrast when I create.
5. I am inspired by: There are so many to get inspiration from but always love Ola Khomenok and Kasia Bogatko's work.
6. When I see a blank page, I always want to create. My heads start to spin around with ideas.
7. Cats or dogs? I am a cat lover.
8.  Tea or coffee? I drink several cups of coffee every day. Ok, I drink latte every day. Lot of milk to my coffee.
9. Simple or messy? I try to do both ways, it is a freedom when you create. But I think I am more simple than messy.
10. My dream is that my children will have a good and healthy life in the future.






1. From? Warsaw, Poland.
2. Always on my work table: artistic mess, paints, pastes, sprays, as well as brushes, which I have too much.
3. Favorite color palette: violet, turquoise, brown, silver, pink, cream, green, navy blue, black, white (all in all I love all colors).
4. Favorite creations: I like to create various projects ranging from canvases, altered art, scrapbook layouts, tags, card ...
5. I am inspired by: everything around me, nature and shapes. I am free to create on my mood and feelings.
6. When I see a blank page/canvas:  I try to create something special on it.
7. Cats or dogs? Cats.
8. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
9. Simple or messy? Definitely messy.
10. I'm dreaming about: to have a lot of time creating and personal development








1. From?
I come from a small European country Slovenia, where I live with my husband and three wonderful children. It's a beautiful place to live in. We have gorgeous nature, endless forests, beautiful lakes, breathtaking mountains and a bit of a sea too. And we have word "love" in our name. :)
2. Always on my work table:
I'm one of those with big table and a square inch of space to work on. :D So there is a lot of the things on my work table. I'm now learning to clean after each project I make. :) But I have on my table all the things I'm regularly using: my brushes, basic supplies (gesso, texture pastes, gel medium,), paints, art stones,...
3. Favorite color palette:
Turquoise and blues with brown and gold and I also love to create with greens in combination with brown and gold
4. Favorite creations:
Definatelly altered art. I love to take old treasures and repurpose them, give them another life. I'm also enchanted over assemblage art. But when I want to "relax" I play with canvases, small boxes, tags and art journal pages.
5. I am inspired by:
Everyday life around me, by nature most often and also by books, by movies,...
6. When I see a blank page/canvas:
My mind starts to brainstorming how I can take that canvas "out of the box". I love everything that is different, unusual, special, so I'm always excited over ideas that I feel take things to another level.
7. Cats or dogs?
Cats! I love cats! But I also love dogs! They are just perfect! Their love is so pure and unconditional!
8. Tea or coffee?
Coffee!
9. Simple or messy?
The messier the merrier! :)
10. I'm dreaming about:
World of honest love. My family beeing happy and healthy. Having our own house with a big, spacious and bright art studio.







1. From? I’m basically from Gujarat state, India. And now we are here in the state Maharashtra, Thane. In between years I was in Singapore for 2 years.
2. Always on my work table: I’m an artist who is messy and always love around to my art brushes, colours and music which I love to listen during my project making.  One of the most important thing is on the front of my eyes is “Finnabair logo” because she is the inspiration for me . And I love to be around with her products 💖💖💖
3. Favorite color palette: Usually I don’t have any particular colour palette which I can say favourite because I do love all colours , but mostly I like tones of violets and gold.
4. Favorite creations: At the beginning of Mixed Media Journey I started making Altered projects, then I wanna try new things I go into layouts and now I’m in love with layout and canvas as well as altered art.
5. I am inspired by: By nature, emotions , Beauty as well as fact of life.  I love to see both the sides of life . Bright as well as dark. Because it is easy to heal if we understand the facts of life and nature.
6. When I see a blank page/canvas:  I make it messy with my creativity . I love to play on canvas specially.
7. Cats or dogs?  I love both of them but more towards cats
8. Tea or coffee? Hehe it depends on the time for morning I have tea with my family and In the evening I use to have coffee with them 😅
9. Simple or messy? Ohhhh.... I’m not simple I’m a messy artist 💖
10. I'm dreaming about: I’m still feeling that I’m in a dream to be in Finnabair team... but if you ask for a dream which I dreamed every day to meet Finnabair.






1. From? I am from Minsk, this is Belarus, my country is also called "the Land under white wings", it is because of the big beautiful birds-stories
2.Always on my work table: Glass Media Mat, it is convenient to mix paints and texture pastes.
3. Favorite color palette: I love the color black, because black background is the most spectacular for metallic paint
4. Favorite creations: alter - it makes my imagination work at full capacity
5. I am inspired by: architecture of many countries
6. When I see a blank page / canvas: I already know what I will do with it!
7. Cats or dogs: cats and dogs, I have a cat and I want a dog
8. Tea or coffee: smell of coffee
9. Simple or Messi: Messi
10. I dream about: inspiring people around the world with my art


Four Artists will continue their Finn Team journey and I'm really grateful and excited to have them here with us.



facebook
instagram
youtube


1. From? I am originally from Assam, India but have been residing in Melbourne, Australia for 5 years now.
2. Always on my work table: gesso, art stones, gel medium, black thread and paint mediums.
3. Favorite color palette: teals, blue-violets, rusts and browns.
4. Favorite creations: art journals,dimensional canvases and altered art.
5. I am inspired by: everything Finnabair !! and vintage elements in antique warehouses and rustic places.
6. When I see a blank page/canvas: I approach the blank canvas in a unconscious free flowing way and have nothing specific pre-planned. I always tend to express my mind through an art-piece and in the end, the audience is in charge of interpreting what they see or feel towards the art.
7. Cats or dogs? Big furry dogs.
8. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
9. Simple or messy? messy messy messy!
10. I'm dreaming about: hush hush!! my dreams are quite secretive hahaha(but i guess i can share this one - to have an imperfectly perfect art studio of my own






1. From? I live in the north in the Republic of Sakha. I love our snowy town Yakutsk and friendly and kind people who live here. In Yakutia there is really beautiful nature: the Lena Pillars, the Bulus, the Lena River and I really love all these places and as often as possible I leave the city for our summer home.
2. Always on my work table: On the table I always have brushes and tools, a box with my favorite stamps and boxes with paints and pastes. And when I'm not creating, then there is always a cat also lying on my table. :)
3. Favorite color palette: I really like different shades of blue, purple and brown with green.
4. Favorite creations: I feel the most comfortable with layouts and canvases. But I like to leave this comfort zone and often try out new things for myself.
5. I am inspired by: Music, books, beautiful images in the movies or in photographs. Nature and people.
6. When I see a blank page/canvas: This is my favorite moment! When you look at beautiful paper or the texture of the canvas I like to think how to convey the mood, which method I can use and what kind of new material to try.
7. Cats or dogs? Cats! I have two. :)
8. Tea or coffee? Tea.
9. Simple or messy? Messy.
10. I'm dreaming about: I dream about my own studio and having more space for my art and I believe that in time I will come true.





1. From? Ukraine, but now we live in Moscow with my family.
2. Always on my work table: mediums and gesso, paints, brushes, sprays and my baby girl when I create.
3. Favorite color palette: blue, violet and gold.
4. Favorite creations: I really like different creations, but most of all are canvases and an altered art.
5. I am inspired by: everything around me - nature, movies, books, feelings, emotions and new materials for creativity.
6. When I see a blank page/canvas: I challenge my possibilities and create a color and a new idea.
7. Cats or dogs? Cats.
8. Tea or coffee? Coffee definitely.
9. Simple or messy? Messy! My fingers are always a bit in the paint
10. I'm dreaming about: being myself, inspire people, create and be better every day.






1. From: KoÅ‚obrzeg, Poland. I live by the sea and I love it. You'll see it in my projects, I'm sure :) 
2. Always on my work table: gesso, gauze, A LOT of brushes
3. Favorite color palette: turquoise, blue, brown, gold
4. Favorite creations: definitely the scrapbooking pages, with a touch of mixed-media
5. I'm inspired by: life, photos, people
6. When I see a blank page/canvas: I want to do something special and better than before.
7. Cats or dogs? Dogs!
8. Tea or coffee? Year-round coffee, and in cold winter evenings - tea
9. Simple or messy? Messy
10. I'm dreaming about: to be always loved, healthy and happy



So here it is! Our 2019 Creative Team! Nine talented souls, that will keep all of us inspired throughout next 12 months! Please, leave them some love below.


6 comments:

Priya said...

Wow ...
Such a wonderful team. Looking forward for some stunning inspirations in the coming year. Love finnabair and love you all girls ❤️❤️❤️

Heather said...

Congrats!!! ladies!

Julie Wilson said...

Well done ladies. Can’t wait to see your makes xxx

mommyx2 said...

Congratulations to the new team!! Cannot wait to see your work throughout the year and to check out all of your social media accounts!

Marci said...

Fantastic team!

cherbear's wares said...

I already follow most of these wonderfully, creative, amazing artists on Youtube! So looking forward to your upcoming creations...LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...