Friday 5 October 2018

Vintage canvas by Olya

Hello there lovely creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas.



I want to show a few simple ways to use new products from Finnabair. And the more I work with them, the more I love them. They are incredible and give so many possibilities! You should just get started and will not be able to stop!



I created a light canvas with an interesting texture and used so many products. So sorry the photo can not convey all the beauty.



I applied a Texture Paste -  Plaster Paste and 3D Gloss Gel with a Mixed Media Silicone Brush that is just a perfect tool for this!



Then I added some color with acrylic paint and mica powder. When everything dried, I added fantastic Icing pastes! They create a chic volume but they can also be easily diluted with water! It looks very nice on both white and dark backgrounds.
I wanted even more volume. And I decided to mix a few favorite materials. So here is Impasto Paint - Snow, Soft Matte Gel and Art Stones - mixed and applied through a Stencil - Harlequin. It is very convenient to work with this stencil when you have large grains in applied medium.


I covered the decor with Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste for contrast. I really love these pastes. They create both color and texture on your elements.
And of course I spiced up my project with Art Glitter and new Melange - Vintage Art Pebbles

I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!



I really hope that I was able to inspire you!
Be inspired by the new products because they are simply amazing! All you have to do is to add a bit of your heart, a drop of creativity and some lovely Finnabair products! Remember that you are beautiful and everything that you create will be beautiful!
With love, Olya. 


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Just STUNNING and I appreciate watching your video tutorial - very inspiring! Thank You!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...