Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween notebook by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Light magic of Halloween from Svetlana. Hello dear Finnabair friends and fans! Soon everyone will light the lights in pumpkins and have fun during Halloween. And what I have for you here is a notebook with a skeleton. It's light magic, not evil magic! 



I needed two cardboard and two pieces of coarse linen. I made a cover for a Notepad using these two canvases and decorated it with white gesso and white crackle paste. I love to create texture using lace.





I glued them to the canvas using white gesso and then paint with sprays, paint and whatever comes to mind. Using waxes and acrylic paint Opal Magic-Rose-Gold I highlighted some areas of the cover. 




In some areas I used a mix of Opal Magic-Rose-Gold Paint and Glass Glitter-Copper which was a very beautiful combination of Finnabair products.





I also made a video tutorial, sharing the process.



I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful on your own and just to be yourself. It is important in your life as well as in all your creative adventures.
Enjoy your day and I can't wait to be with you again next time!
Hugs, Svetlana

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...