Saturday 13 May 2023

Spring magic brush by Margarita Shkludova

 Hello friends! Margarita Shkludova is here.

Spring filled nature with flowers and bright colours as if by a wave of a magic wand. But the artist's magic wand is a brush. So I made this spring magic brush. It is worth waving it; a golden sun immediately breaks through the clouds, spring flowers bloom, and butterflies fly. Wonderful creative magic!

I used Finnabair moulds at work. I covered the butterfly wings with gold Metallic Flakes. And the magnolia flowers were painted with Metallique paints. The composition is glued on a Heavy Body Gel.

A complete list of used products you can find below.







I have made a video tutorial for you. Enjoy watching!


Let the spring sun warm you.

See you!



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...