Tuesday 30 May 2023

Old Steampunk Box by Karla

I worked with a lot of enthusiasm with 3 of the new Finnabair mould releases: "Clock Work Sparrows", Vintage Light Bulbs", Ornate Frames. I used one of the new Finnabair stencil releases "Rocket Science" for the background, I worked with the modelling paste incorporating 3 different shades of Impasto. 




I played with the colour blue, giving it touches of lemon green and marking the depth of the mouldings with black and sienna liquid acrylic. 

I created a structure of old frames interspersed with old spotlights and used a steampunk bird as a focal point. 



I loved and enjoyed this work very much.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...