Thursday 4 May 2023

Spring 2023 new products - inspiration part 3

 Hello friends,

Today we want to show you two projects by Kasyopeaart (with video tutorial) and Lori Woods. Below you will find both of them with detailed photos and a full supply list.


Hi, it's Kasia here!

I have an altered brush for you, for which I used amazing moulds from the latest Finnabair collection.

When I saw them and touched them, I knew that I would have a head full of ideas. Beautiful new designs inspired me to create "Queen of Art".

I decided to use metallic flakes to give extra shine to the work, but before that, I painted all the elements with black gesso and then mixed Impasto paints to create a dark shade of turquoise. 





After laying the composition and glueing the golden flakes I reached for waxes, I love to play with them and reach for different types and colours. 




All stages of work can be found in the tutorial.



Best regards,

KasyopeaArt

New products:
969509 - Moulds: Fashion Icon
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frames
969530 - Moulds: Ornate Frames
969547 - Moulds: Regal Lions







Hello creative friends! I love frame moulds and the new Mirror Frames are a fantastic new addition to Finnabair’s range. I wanted to create a project that really showed off the gorgeous details on them so I decided to use one of my favourite colour palettes, pale mint impasto with bold carmine and coral highlights.



I used the new stencil, Art Deco Wall, to create some texture on the background and then began to layer up the frame elements. I clustered mechanical flowers and leaves around the frames and used smaller elements from the mould over the background.






I gave everything a coat of mint impasto paint and then I used the carmine and coral liquid acrylics to highlight all the mould details. A dry brush of mint impasto followed by some touches of ginger magic sparks paint and it was done!






For more inspiration, visit us tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...