Wednesday 10 May 2023

Spread Your Wings by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone.

My newest project happens to be vintage-inspired again, in browns and retro greens. It brings a nostalgic feeling and yet tells you to spread your wings. 

For this project, I challenged myself to use many small and even tiny mould pieces, which usually get in the bottom of the box where I save all my mould castings. And since this Finnabair release is full of frames how could you possibly go wrong if you frame some relatives from the Vintage Photobooth. 




My project was built with mould castings only. I added some art stones and that completed the look. This time I decided not to complicate things too much, as I usually like to do.




I hope you`ll like my inspiration. Go pick up some favourite products from this new release.



Hugs, Martina.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...