Tuesday 16 May 2023

Spring 2023 new products - inspiration part 5


Lightbulb Mould

Hello creative friends! How fantastic are the new Vintage Light Bulbs mould! I can imagine using these in so many projects and in so many different styles but for this project, I wanted to create something with lots of colour and light.

I started with a piece of Stripes Resist canvas as the background and then applied white crackle paste around the bottom of the project. I then attached the light bulb elements and created a composition using various mechanicals and some bits and pieces.

I selected a range of liquid acrylic paints as they have a great vibrant colour as well as allow me to create the drips with the addition of water. I coloured the composition with gold metallic paint and some rust paste to give it a mechanical look.



I finished the piece by adding some highlights with white pearl metallic paint to make it look like it had a reflective shine. These light bulb moulds have so many possibilities- I can’t wait to incorporate them into lots more projects!

New products:
969578 - Moulds: Vintage Light Bulbs

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




Card Gold

Hello.

New moulds are absolutely fantastic! You can use them in so many ways, on so different occasions, in so many styles. 

Here`s an example of their use in a feminine gift card, combined with the Art Deco stencil.






Don`t you think they create such a wow effect? 


New products:
969547 - Moulds: Ornate Frames
969554 - Moulds: Regalia
969745 - Stencil: Art Deco Wall

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...