Sunday 14 May 2023

Oriental Steampunk - Mixed Media ATCs by Anastasia Korvyakova

 Hello everyone! It’s Anastasia here. This time I’ve tried to combine oriental themes with Steampunk. It was quite interesting, especially in working with colours.  



I chose Jewel Effect Pastes – Enchanted Amethyst, Tiger’s Eye Stones, Precious Rubies to colour chipboard and Liquid Acrylic Paints – Ultramarine and Purple for moulds casts. I added colour spots using waxes and used their ability to become liquid when heated to get more natural streaks. 



At the end, I sprinkled the surface with a mix of different glitter colours from the Autumn set.


For more details please watch the video tutorial:


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...