Wednesday 24 May 2023

Collect beautiful moments by Hadry

 Hi to all Finnabair lovers!

Here Hadry one more month with a new inspirational project.

I'm going to tell you a little secret, I have an obsession with Journals, I love them! In any format, in fact, I have quite a few.



So I wanted to alter one, this time I have chosen the Square journal and of course, I have used several of the new moulds and one of the stencils.




You can see the details, the composition, the materials and the techniques that I have used in this video tutorial.



I hope you like it!!!

Hadry DC

New products:
969493 - Moulds: Clockwork Sparrows
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frame
969776 - Stencil: Theater Night


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...