Monday 22 May 2023

Mixed Media Music Inspired Canvas by Emilia Sieradzan

Hi :)

Emilia here with another mixed-media canvas. This time inspired by music and the feeling, when I’m listening to my fav songs. I feel like flying, free, light as a feather. 

I used some of the new moulds to create resin elements - light bulbs and frames. I started with choosing the embellishment, then work on the composition. I was experimenting and having fun while making the canvas without a plan or an idea.

I love the light bulbs! They look so cool here and I know I’ll be using these often :)

While creating I abandoned my usual routine and also wasn't waiting for the things to dry completely before moving to the next step and I was surprised that it actually worked out well :)


Take a look at my video if you are curious about the steps I took to achieve such a result:





New products:
969578 - Moulds: Vintage Light Bulbs
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frame

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...