Thursday 15 December 2022

Winter is coming by Roxane Sirven

The pale light in which a few rare rays of sunlight shine inspired the colours of this creation.

I wanted a metallic and icy atmosphere, I always think about birds in winter and I wanted to put them on stage.



I used a lot of different moulds from Finnabair and Prima, including Rusty Pipeline which allows me to build an industrial setting.



The assembly was so much fun to do. 

I use liquid acrylic and impasto paints and lots of white gesso for a snowy feel. And as I'm addicted to white pearl metallic paint I'm going to add it in a targeted way to get that bluish glow I love so much. To finish and add ice, I use crushed ice effect paste, I love the effect it adds.

I show you all this in my video 

I hope you like my creation and see you soon for new creations!

Happy holidays to all!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...