Monday 12 December 2022

Christmas in Gold - canvas by Margarita Shkludova

 Hello, friends! Margarita Shkludova is with you today.

I have prepared for you this sweet Christmas canvas in golden shades. I probably added to it all the "gold and diamonds" that I found in my stocks. 😅 Sparks paints, Metallic Flakes, rhinestones, glitter, sequins. So much sparkle and shine to create a festive mood. But also Liquid Acrylic Burnt Sienna, to add a bit of a vintage look, which I love.

I invite you to watch the video tutorial.


A complete list of products used can be found below.




Shine bright like a diamond and be inspired!

See you soon!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Ula H. said...

Jak zawsze cudnie siÄ™ tu dzieje ! Podziwiam ! Praca wymowna i bardzo Å‚adna !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...