Tuesday 27 December 2022

Steampunk Rusty Christmas by Karla Neira

I was inspired by a steampunk Christmas, I shaped a clock machine in a Christmas tree, on a snow sleigh. I loved playing with rustic and shadow colours to give a rusty effect.


I imagined that I was under the snow, playing with this machine that reminds us of the Victorian era of the great steam engines.






I played a little with decoupage techniques with a napkin, when using Gliding glue, it helps me to do a dry decoupage, since my napkin hasn't gotten wet. It fascinates me to play with rusty effects and give it a wax finish, thus generating a metal-like effect.



I imagined the old and rustic under the snow. 


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...