Tuesday 6 December 2022

Christmas Tree Ornament in Steampunk Style by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! Anastasia is here. Every holiday season I do like to create new Christmas tree balls using ordinary plastic balls or special transparent ones as basis. This year I decided to do something I had never created before - a Christmas tree ball with steampunk elements.


I cut pieces from Solar Tissue Paper with sun and moon and glued them inside the halves of the transparent ball with Soft Gloss Gel. Then I added Paris Metallic Flakes. I glued clay elements and mould casts to the outside of the ball using 3D Gloss Gel


To color еру elements I used Crimson Liquid Acrylic Paint and Waxes – Old Denim, Rich Copper, Aged Brass and also added Metal Flakes



Watch details in video tutorial! 

I wish you a Merry Christmas with your family and friends! See you in the new year!

Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...