Tuesday 20 December 2022

Mixed Media Window Shadowbox by Emilia Sieradzan

I enjoy creating shadow boxes, miniature scenes, gift boxes or anything that include small elements :)

Inspired by the beautiful snowy view I wanted to make a small Christmas home decor. I was looking for things I could use and found an empty wooden tray that I kept after using all embellishments once included :D

I usually keep boxes and small trays for future projects even if I do not have a plan for them yet!

It only took me a few minutes to make 2 shutters and this way I ended up with a gorgeous window shadowbox.

For decorating I gathered small embellishments, not too many.


To finish off my project I used white crackle paste and glitter, love that combination! The paste is so white, and it gave the project a really wintery, frosty touch!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...